If you already own a RAM 1500, the following announcement will not be of any surprise to What you:
That’s right, the 1500 beat out the competition to win two years in a row, the first time wholesale MLB jerseys Motor Trend has ever given out a back-to-back “Of the Year” award. How did this titan of a truck earn the rights to take home the Golden Calipers for a second year straight? By excelling in each of Motor cheap jerseys Trend’s six Truck of the Year criteria.
Those criteria are:
- Advancement in Design – How well the choice of materials and styling come together in the final product.
- Engineering Excellence – Gauging how the vehicle runs and the decisions that went into crafting the package.
- Efficiency – Which truck leaves the smallest carbon footprint?
- Safety – Judging how the vehicle protects the drivers and passengers.
- Value – Quality of investment compared to the competition.
- Performance of Intended Function – Does it do what they say it will do?
No surprise, the RAM 1500 most impressed the judges in Engineering Excellence. Its 3.0-liter EcoDiesel cheap NBA jerseys V-6 engine is a modern marvel. Paired with an eight-speed automatic and Trust generating 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque, this monster will tow 10,000 pounds of freight.
Read grounds the full article on Motor Trend for all the nitty-gritty on this year’s competition, and if you have any questions about the 1500 or other RAM trucks, talk to our team at Chris Leith Dodge.